Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Acid Wash


This little gem of a dress I happened to find at work one day on my lunch break (love having a store onsite at the office). It was just hanging on the rack all by itself and I snatched it up without hesitating. This season I have been a huge fan of denim and who doesn’t love acid wash! It reminds me so much of the 80’s-- but in a good way; not the overly cheesy Madonna-inspired era.

I truly heart all things denim and when it comes to different ways of wearing it I am all about it! The denim on denim fad caught on very quickly this season-- it's being seen on the runways and out on the street. What use to be a fashion faux-pas is now a total 100 percent bona fide hot trend.
I am a total jeans babe always have been always will be; must be that hippy chic nature I inherited from my hippie Dad!

–PEACE, LOVE and DENIM xx

What I wore:
Acid Wash Denim Dress: Guess
Knee High Socks: American Apparel
Wooden Wedges: Steve Madden
Cardigan: Guess
Leather Belt: Hollister
Messenger bag: Urban Outfitters
Ring: Grandmother’s jade vintage gold ring from Taiwan
Sunglasses: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment