Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coffee Date






The first day in spring that I decide to wear shorts with bare legs and no tights and of course a cold front in L.A. comes through!!! Just my luck!! I’m wearing a pair of cutoffs I thrifted from a little spot nearby in Silver Lake for $8 bucks-- a total steal... I can tell these use to be jeans that became someones DYI project... Lucky for me they fit me perfectly!


A newest favorite item of mine which I picked up last week at work is this extremely long, paper thin cardigan.. I right away knew this would become a wardrobe staple at Coachella this year over shorts and swimsuits. For a pop of color I'm donning a green jade vintage necklace given to me by my Grandmother (the clasp is my favorite part which unfortunately you can't see but it’s a silver lotus flower) which makes this outfit perfect for a coffee date with my beau at our fave spot less than a mile from our lil' bungalow in Hollywood.


I hear tomorrow is going to be another cold one so no shorts for this diva! Cheers xx


What I Wore:

Blouse: Calvin Klein

Jean Shorts: Thrifted

Cardigan: Marciano

Green Jade Necklace: Vintage

Sunglasses: Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit!!! When did you get the cardigan??? I want it!!!

    Check out my blog @ primandpimp.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete