Monday, March 29, 2010

Lovely lilac

In celebration of spring, I decided to dress for the occasion in this spring-has-sprung lilac vintage frock. I always feel especially girly and feminine when I wear it. I found this dress at an art gallery opening that I attended in Orlando, Florida. There was a little booth set up with some vintage goodies and I scored this fab frock for less than 20 bucks! The mornings are cold here in L.A. so I accompanied it with some tights and wooden mules for a subtly romantic vibe. I am also in love love LOVE with this jean jacket-- I’m really digging the whole denim trend right now… I love mixing prints and fabrics in nonconventional ways for unpredictable refreshing twists!

Happy Spring Everyone !!

What I’m wearing:
Dress: Vintage
Jean Jacket: Guess
Grey opaque tights: Target
Wooden Mules: Rampage
Sunglasses: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment